Monday, September 1, 2014

21 weeks!

Well, here we are, a little over half way through! In honor of that, I went out and bought none other than some Ben and Jerry's...half baked of course (because our little one is half baked...get it?) ;)



Here is the belly picture of me at 21 weeks. Definitely getting bigger!


How far along:  21 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Pomegranate!
Showing: Definitely 
Gender: It’s a boy!!
Maternity clothes: Only bottoms….although some shirts are getting a little short.
Belly button in or out: still in.
Symptoms: Some definite round ligament pain (ouch!), hand and foot swelling and some lower back pain. Over all though, it is hard to complain…so far this pregnancy has been pretty easy on me and I am very thankful.
Sleep: Not the best, but I know that it only gets worse so I am trying to keep perspective.
Cravings: Freebirds burritos!!!
Queasy or sick: Not at all.  
Best moment this week: When our little boy decided to have a party in my belly and Noah was able to feel him move around for the first time! He has also learned to do a little tap dance on my bladder.
Worst moment this week: Some of the round ligament pain was pretty bad, it was tough being at work with it.
Miss anything: I could really go for a margarita….but that will have to wait a while longer.
Movement: Yes! He is still small so it isn’t super consistent yet and that makes me mad haha but when he does move it is the coolest thing and brings me instant joy.
Looking forward to: Him continuing to be healthy and just growing! I'm excited for more consistent movement too.


And incase you had not seen, this was the day we found out that we are in fact having a boy!

We plan on bringing him home in that little outfit. We are hoping he fits haha! Noah and I were both little butterballs when we were born (8lbs 8oz and 8lbs 6oz). We are so thrilled to get to know this little human and we cannot wait until January! 

I hope this finds you well on this beautiful Labor day!

With love,
Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment