Sunday, August 10, 2014

18 Week update!

It is so odd to think that in just a couple weeks I will be halfway through being pregnant (that is, if the baby comes out at 40 weeks and doesn't get too comfortable in there!) I feel like this week and the next one will be weeks with some fun milestones (getting to feel the baby move and finding out what we are having). We are so over the moon about this little one and the next big thing we are looking forward to is Noah being able to feel the baby move too...hopefully that comes soon :) 







How far along:  18 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Sweet Potato!
Showing: Same as the last update…showing for those that know me but no brave strangers yet :)
Gender: We will find out in 6 days! We have everything we need for our little reveal and we cannot wait to find out!
Maternity clothes:  For the most part, yes. I have some jeans I can get away with putting the belly band on still…but I have a feeling those days will be over soon.
Belly button in or out: In.
Symptoms: Some pain from everything stretching, but nothing too crazy yet. I have been really tired again too, I think all of baby’s growing is making me tired!
Sleep: Still been ok, wake up to adjust in bed and go to the bathroom more than I used to.
Cravings: Nothing too specific…this week all I wanted was an iced chai from a coffee shop by us.
Queasy or sick: I think that is all behind me now…
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move for the first time! So incredibly exciting!
Worst moment this week: It is just tough at work when I am feeling so tired.
Miss anything: We were at a party last night and I do miss being able to have some wine or a margarita at those events.
Movement: Yes!!! Finally!

Looking forward to: Knowing what we are having and Noah being able to feel this little gem move too!


Well, that is all...but I will leave you with this lovely blooper picture haha. I was so tired today! I definitely took a nap right after this :)



Have a great week!

With Love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment