Monday, August 4, 2014

16 week update!

Well, I am up to date with all the pictures we have now. Hopefully we will get an 18 week picture soon so I can try to keep record of my belly growth! But for now, here is my 16 week update that is finally being posted!



How far along:  16 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Avocado!
Showing: Not enough for people to be brave and ask when I am due, but definitely have a belly to those who know me :)
Gender: We find out this month!!!
Maternity clothes: Yup. Finally had to put away the last pair of non maternity work pants that fit until now.
Belly button in or out: in
Symptoms: My skin is still trying to figure out all these hormones and decides breaking out is a great way to deal with it….(so not cool). Other than that, feeling pretty darn good!
Sleep: I wake up about 2 times a night to go to the bathroom…that isn’t my favorite but I know it will get much worse as I get bigger haha.
Cravings: Nothing really…I definitely want savory foods more than sweet which is totally opposite of what I typically want.
Queasy or sick: Not at all
Best moment this week: Knowing we will know so soon what is growing inside me!
Worst moment this week: This week has been great, nothing bad to report :)
Miss anything: Mmm a good glass of wine or a margarita would be nice haha
Movement: Nothing yet!
Looking forward to:  Feeling movement and finding out if we are having a little boy or girl on August 16th!


With love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment